
Yesterday was the Winter Olympics at Maya and Tannar's school. It is a combination of inside and outside events. Three legged-race, shooting baskets, running race, and cooperative games are some of the inside games. These pictures with the big ball are from Crab Soccer, where they have to "crawl" like a crab and kick the ball. The whole class does it together, it is quite a site to see them all going after the ball. (Maya said that it is pretty tiring to do it for a long time, and Tannar loves it.)
Tannar's picture is from a race that he was getting ready to run.
The outside events are luge (sledding down a hill), softball throw, sled pull and an obstacle course. I helped out throughout the day, and let me just say that I think I am the one that is the most sore today!


No comments:
Post a Comment